Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New to blogging

Okay, so here I am. For years I have heard about blogging and thought that it was a way for our younger generation to "spill" all their insights, thought, emotions on everything trivial.

Boy was I wrong.

Why did I finally decide to initiate a blog?  Well, I have seen injustices done rampantly to my fellow human being from lieing to murder, and I thought...I could post my insights, what little insight I had.  I will let you decide if I have a little insight, or a lot.

I have named this blog "Everything under The Sun" as that is what it implies.  I am going to talk about that (Everything).  Y'know there was a lady who got a movie deal from her blog.  Why not me?  Or, at least, how about lots of people reading my blog and hearing from their fellow human being who has lots to talk about and lots of issues she needs to clear up.

So, I will keep this first blog of mine kind-of short as I have plenty to talk about and am trying to stay on topic for this first blog post.

See you in the next post.  Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment